Do you want to join a multinational company, leader in its sector that is characterized by extroversion, high quality, having a large business network? Do you want to act as a Liaison for the Organization and Communication of the Executive Management?
If you have experience as an Executive Assistant and you are passionate about organization, efficiency and high standards of client and partners service, then this position of “Executive Assistant” is for you!
- Managing all administrative duties for the CEO such as calendar & appointment scheduling and follow up, etc
- Ensure that the CEO’s daily schedule is followed and respected
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting, and circulating meeting agendas and communicating meeting reminders. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting
- Responsible for organizing internal and external meetings on behalf of all C-Level Executives, ensuring all necessary requirements are met
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, associates and other external partners; Serve as a “gatekeeper” to smoothly coordinate requests for direct access
- Keeping track of essential information, follow-up with CEO’s tasks, and prioritize the level of emergency
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with associates and suppliers
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality and professionalism
- Other general clerical support duties, such as answering phones, accepting packages and other deliveries, greeting, and signing visitors/guests, making copies, file organization, ordering office supplies etc.
- Supervising, all administrative activities, staff related and others, to ensure that the company policies and procedures regarding documents’ circulation and approvals are followed properly
- Degree / Diploma related to the field
- Experience 3 years min, in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Greek, both oral and written
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High level of professionalism
- Maximum attention to detail and organization skills
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills
- A highly competitive salary
- Extra benefits according to company’s compensation and benefits policy
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities and work environment
- Continuous training
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!