If you wish to elevate your career as a Technology Business Partner and you want to promote your work, lead teams, and communicate with passion what you do and how you think, then please continue reading this job post.
You will be responsible for supporting the current technological company IT infrastructure and furthermore, drive the technological and digital transformation of the company by designing, selecting, and integrating systems and processes, as well as communicating, training, and developing people to adapt to new processes and use new systems and technologies appropriately and effectively.
If you are interested in the above, then we are waiting for your application for this Technology Business Partner role.
- Drive the growth of the company through new technological infrastructure
- Communicate new technological solutions to all potential stakeholders
- Ensure current company technological resources are used effectively and profitably
- Supervise all systems and relevant infrastructure
- Focus on quality assurance and data protection
- Focus on deploying IT projects to support positive customer experience
- Develop corporate strategy in IT infrastructure and act as a catalyst to producing though leadership in relevant areas
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computing Science, MBA will be considered as a plus
- Proven experience as a CIO, IT Manager, Senior Technology Officer, Technology Business Partner, or similar
- Knowledgeable in how to craft strategic paths in the technological landscape
- Project management, budget, and business planning knowledge
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to persuade, consolidate, work within teams, lead
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to tackle complex problems
- Results oriented
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits according to Comp & Ben company’s plan
- Continuous learning and development within a leading organization and a dynamic sector
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!