On behalf of our client THERMOILEKTRIKI Komotinis SA, we are seeking to hire a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. You will be responsible for performing all aspects related Mechanical Maintenance activities for Komotini Power Plant.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
• Follow up all relevant maintenance procedures and instructions so that work can be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Generate or assist in generation of any departmental reports are prepared as per management requests, in a timely and accurate manner to meet company and department requirements governing reporting.
Health, Safety and Environment:
• Comply with all agreed occupational health, safety, and environmental regulations to protect personnel and physical assets. Ensure that the work areas are kept in a clean, tidy state in order that work can be carried out safely and effectively.
• Work with Komotini Power Work Permit System/LOTO to ensure safety from the system during all works performed.
• Be proactive and promote health and safety culture with the Mechanical Department.
• Ensure personal compliance with the PPE requirements of Komotini Power HSE guidelines.
• Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices considering international best practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand action plans.
Troubleshooting & Repair activities:
• Active involvement in the troubleshooting and repairs of the mechanical equipment and systems for Komotini Power Plant.
• Review standards of installation and report on defects and non-conformance issues.
• Perform routine inspections of mechanical equipment and systems under the direction of Mechanical Maintenance Head in coordination with other Maintenance Departments.
• In coordination with Planner complete preventive maintenance activities and feedback completion status.
• Continuously evaluate the PM plans, Procedures and provide recommendations for the optimization.
• In conjunction with Maintenance personnel assist in work activities to ensure the highest plant availability and earliest return to service.
• Assist other departments in the interrogation of the data in Root Cause Analysis
• Identify spares that required for future interventions.
• Assist as required in auditing of spares holding.
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS):
• In Co-ordination with Planner ensure that histories and data stored properly in CMMS
• Provide feedback on completion status of Preventive-Corrective and Project works.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Mechanic
• 2-4 years of experience in the power generation, oil and gas, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, paper mills, fertilizers industries or marine.
• Experience in Combine Cycle Power Plants is an advantage.
Job Specific Skills:
• Basic Knowledge of Mechanical Systems and Heavy-duty Equipment such as Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG-BOILERS) all type of Pumps, axial and centrifugal Fans, Air and Gas Compressors, all type of Valves, hydraulics.
• Troubleshooting capabilities in mechanical systems.
• Basic knowledge of welding processes
• Basic knowledge of Non-Destructive Tests.
• Experience with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
• Ability to read P&ID’s, Mechanical Drawings and Maintenance Instructions.
• Good knowledge of English Language
• Basic use of MS Office
• SAP Maintenance Modules & Material Management will be an advantage
• Housekeeping/waste management culture
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong safety focus
• Respond to emergency conditions.
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management
• A very competitive salary
• Extra benefits according to the Compensation and Benefits policy
• Modern, safe and international working environment
• Continuous training and development
• Career development opportunities within the Organization
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!