On behalf of our client THERMOILEKTRIKI Komotinis SA, we are seeking to hire a Mechanical Maintenance Superintendent. You will be responsible for leading, planning, supervision of the Mechanical Maintenance Team to upkeep all aspects of Mechanical Maintenance in Komotini Power Plant for safe, reliable, and cost-effective operation.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
• Develop department policies and procedures ensuring their alignment to overall business objectives. Monitor and control implementation and advise on the policy application to ensure that they are properly communicated and widely understood by all team members.
• Continual review of procedures and ensure alignment with standards and best practices.
• Ensure the departmental reports are prepared as per management request, in a timely and accurate manner to meet company and department requirements governing reporting.
Health, Safety and Environment:
• Ensure department compliance with all agreed occupational health, safety, and environmental regulations to protect personnel and physical assets.
• Ensure that the work areas are kept in a clean and tidy state, in order work to be carried out safely and effectively.
• Carry out internal audits to ensure adherence to world best practices for safety, health, and environmental standards.
• Develop and maintain a strong Health, Safety and Environment culture within the Mechanical Maintenance Team.
• Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices considering international best practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand action plans.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of department system, processes and practices, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Design and instigate a competency review system to ensure that all Power Plant personnel remain fully conversant with all aspects of Komotini Power Plant equipment and process. (IMS: Integrated Management System)
• Complete Annual Personal Development Reviews with Team Members.
Asset and Plant Maintenance Strategies:
• In conjunction with the Power Plant Management Team continue to develop robust Asset and Plant Maintenance Strategies.
• Develop Preventive Maintenance Schedules to Provide the Highest Plant Availability and Reliability
• Review PM Schedules again failures to ensure continuous improvement.
• In conjunction with the Power Plant Management to Develop Major Plant Failure Strategies.
• Ensure that spare parts (Capital and Consumables) are maintained at levels to minimize downtime of plant.
• Preparation of Purchase Requests. (Technical points only)
Computerized Maintenance Management System CMMS (e.g SAP):
• Take Ownership of Mechanical Maintenance Details within CMMS
• Assist in review Plant Inventory
• Ensure the CMMS work histories are kept updated with sufficient information allowing long term interrogation.
• Provide Maintenance Planner suitable information to allow accurate and specific maintenance schedules.
• Review schedules and priorities work content
• Communicate priorities to Team members.
• Assist in the preparation for the preparation and monitor of Department budget.
• Responsible for the Quality Control within the departments
• Execution of planned maintenance activities within time and budget.
• Execution of unplanned works as per priorities raised.
• Liaise with OEMs service providers and vendors.
• Responsible for preparation if technical contracts for maintenance activities.
• Overall Supervise site work and activities directly pertaining to the Mechanical Maintenance.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
• 3-5 years of experience at a senior or supervisory level in the power generation, oil and gas, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, paper mills or fertilizers industries.
• Experience in Combine Cycle Power Plants is an advantage.
Job Specific Skills:
• Deep Knowledge of Mechanical Systems and Heavy-duty Equipment such as Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG-BOILERS) all type of Pumps, axial and centrifugal Fans, Air and Gas Compressors, all type of Valves, hydraulics.
• Sound knowledge of welding processes
• Sound knowledge of Non-Destructive Tests.
• Experience with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
• Strong troubleshooting capabilities in complex systems.
• Housekeeping/waste management culture
• Very good knowledge of English Language
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Usage of CMMS programs will be an advantage. (e.g: SAP Maintenance Modules & Material Management)
• Leadership skills
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong safety focus
• Respond to emergency conditions.
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Interpersonal skills
• A very competitive salary
• Extra benefits according to the Compensation and Benefits policy
• Modern, safe and international working environment
• Continuous training and development
• Career development opportunities within the Organization
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!