On behalf of our client THERMOILEKTRIKI Komotinis SA, we are seeking to hire an Instrumentation and Controls Maintenance Technician. You will be responsible for performing all aspects related Instrumentation and Controls Maintenance activities for Komotini Power Plant.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
• Follow up all relevant maintenance procedures and instructions so that work can be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Generate or assist in generation of any departmental reports are prepared as per management requests, in a timely and accurate manner to meet company and department requirements governing reporting.
Health, Safety and Environment:
• Comply with all agreed occupational health, safety, and environmental regulations to protect personnel and physical assets. Ensure that the work areas are kept in a clean, tidy state in order that work can be carried out safely and effectively.
• Work with Komotini Power Work Permit System/LOTO to ensure safety from the system during all works performed.
• Be proactive in and promote health and safety culture with the Instrumentations and Control Department.
• Ensure personal compliance with the PPE requirements of Komotini Power HSE guidelines.
• Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices considering international best practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand action plans.
Troubleshooting & Repair activities:
• Active involvement in the troubleshooting and repairs of the Instrumentations and Control equipment and systems for Komotini Power Plant.
• Review standards of installation and report on defects and non-conformance issues.
• Perform routine inspections of Instrumentations and Control equipment and systems under the direction of Instrumentations and Control Maintenance Head in coordination with other Maintenance Departments.
• In coordination with Planner complete preventive maintenance activities and feedback completion status.
• Continuously evaluate the PM plans, Procedures and provide recommendations for the optimization.
• In conjunction with Maintenance personnel assist in work activities to ensure the highest plant availability and earliest return to service.
• Assist other departments in the interrogation of the data in Root Cause Analysis
• Identify spares that are required for future interventions.
• Assist as required in auditing of spares holding.
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS):
• In Co-ordination with Planner ensure that histories and data stored properly in CMMS
• Provide feedback on completion status of Preventive-Corrective and Project works.
• Bachelor’s degree in electronic or electrical Engineering or Marine Instrumentation
• 2-4 years of experience in the power generation, oil and gas, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, paper mills, fertilizers industries or marine.
• Experience in Combine Cycle Power Plants is an advantage.
Job Specific Skills:
• Deep Knowledge of Instrumentation and Controls Systems of heavy-duty Equipment (GT/ST/HRSG-Boiler/Generators) such as Pressure Transmitters, Flow elements, Temperature elements, pneumatic and air operated valves, Distributed Control System (DSC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC), Vibration sensors, Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS), Turbine supervisory instrumentation
• Good knowledge of English Language
• Basic use of MS Office
• SAP Maintenance Modules & Material Management will be an advantage.
• Able to read Single line drawings SLD’s, P&ID’s, Hydraulics, Maintenance Instructions.
• Good knowledge of electrical systems.
• Experience with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
• Experienced with Predictive methods for instrumentation equipment.
• Housekeeping/waste management culture
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong safety focus
• Troubleshooting capabilities in Instrumentation and Controls systems.
• Respond to emergency conditions.
• Leadership skills
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management
• A very competitive salary
• Extra benefits according to the Compensation and Benefits policy
• Modern, safe and international working environment
• Continuous training and development
• Career development opportunities within the Organization
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!