On behalf of our client THERMOILEKTRIKI Komotinis SA, we are seeking to hire an Instrumentation & Controls Maintenance Superintendent. You will be responsible for leading, planning, supervision of the Instrumentation and Controls Maintenance Team to upkeep all aspects of Instrumentation and Controls Maintenance in Komotini Power Plant for safe, reliable, and cost-effective operation.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
• Develop department policies and procedures ensuring their alignment to overall business objectives. Monitor and control implementation and advice on the policy application to ensure that they are properly communicated and widely understood by all team members.
• Continual review of procedures and ensure alignment with standards and best practices.
• Ensure the departmental reports are prepared as per management request, in a timely and accurate manner to meet company and department requirements governing reporting.
Health, Safety and Environment:
• Ensure department compliance with all agreed occupational health, safety, and environmental regulations to protect personnel and physical assets.
• Ensure that the work areas are kept in a clean and tidy state, in order work to be carried out safely and effectively.
• Carry out internal audits to ensure adherence to world best practices for safety, health, and environmental standards.
• Develop and maintain of a strong Health, Safety and Environment culture within the Instrumentation & Controls Maintenance Team.
• Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices considering international best practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand action plans.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of department system, processes and practices, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Design and instigate a competency review system to ensure that all Power Plant personnel remain fully conversant with all aspects of Komotini Power Plant equipment and process. (IMS: Integrated Management System)
• Complete Annual Personal Development Reviews with Team Members.
Asset and Plant Maintenance Strategies:
• In conjunction with the Power Plant Management Team continue to develop robust Asset and Plant Maintenance Strategies.
• Develop Preventive Maintenance Schedules to Provide the Highest Plant Availability and Reliability
• Review PM Schedules again failures to ensure continuous improvement.
• In conjunction with the Power Plant Management to Develop Major Plant Failure Strategies.
• Ensure that spare parts (Capital and Consumables) are maintained at levels to minimize downtime of plant.
• Preparation of Purchase Requests. (Technical points only)
Computerized Maintenance Management System CMMS (e.g SAP):
• Take Ownership of Instrumentation & Controls Maintenance Details within CMMS
• Assist in review Plant Inventory
• Ensure the CMMS work histories are keep updated with sufficient information allowing long term interrogation.
• Provide Maintenance Planner suitable information to allow accurate and specific maintenance schedules.
• Review schedules and priorities work content
• Communicate priorities to Team members
• Assist in the preparation for the preparation and monitor of Department budget.
• Responsible for the Quality Control within the department
• Execution of planned maintenance activities within time and budget.
• Execution of unplanned works as per priorities raised.
• Liaise with OEMs service providers and vendors
• Responsible of preparation if technical contracts for maintenance activities.
• Overall Supervise site works and activities directly pertaining to the Instrumentation & Controls Maintenance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience at a senior or supervisory level in the power generation, oil and gas, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, paper mills or fertilizers industries.
• Experience in Combine Cycle Power Plants is an advantage.
Job Specific Skills:
• Deep Knowledge of Instrumentation and Controls Systems of heavy-duty Equipment (GT/ST/HRSG-Boiler/Generators) such as Pressure Transmitters, Flow elements, Temperature elements, pneumatic and air operated valves, Distributed Control System (DSC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC), Vibration sensors, Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS), Turbine supervisory instrumentation
• Experience with Siemens DCS (SPPA T3000) will be an advantage
• Experience with ABB DCS Symphony Harmony will be an advantage
• Experience with Siemens Simatic PLC will be an advantage
• Experience with CEMS will be an advantage
• Housekeeping/waste management culture
• Strong Diagnostic skills in complex systems/equipment.
• Very Good knowledge of English Language
• Very Good knowledge of MS Office
• Able to read Single line drawings SLD’s, P&ID’s, Hydraulics.
• Sound knowledge of Electrical Systems
• Experienced with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
• Respond to emergency conditions.
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Leadership skills
• Strong Safety focus.
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Interpersonal skills
• A very competitive salary
• Extra benefits according to the Compensation and Benefits policy
• Modern, safe and international working environment
• Continuous training and development
• Career development opportunities within the Organization
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!