Are you ready to join an amazing team of multicultural professionals in a very well-known company with commercial activities abroad?
Are you a passionate and organized Exports Coordinator, that loves interaction with different cultures and enjoy providing exceptional customer service?
If your answer is “Yes” and if you are fluent in Italian or Spanish language, then you are at the right place and this export company with international activities is searching for you!
- Monitors that all sales and marketing activities abroad are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- Handles international customer’s inquiries, provides customer service and problem resolution to order inquiries and various questions or issues
- Prepares export offers according to customers’ needs and company’s procedures
- Maintains trustworthy professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective clients Collaborates with the Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain and Finance functions to enable an efficient export process
- Follows up on Logistics & Supply Chain operations, to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of the shipments to the designated countries
- Conducts new markets research and searches about the targeted countries legal, economic and political changes that may affect the export operations
- BSc / MSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an import/export assistant, sales administrator
- Proficient knowledge using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of ERP/SAP, CRM is essential
- Excellent Knowledge of Italian or Spanish language
- Good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Hands on experience and in depth understanding of import/export compliance regulations
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to network and build positive, trusting relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving oriented individual
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Results-oriented and high sense of urgency
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality
- A competitive salary and extra benefits
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
- A friendly and multinational working environment
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!