Are you ready to join a multinational manufacturer with activities around the globe and leader in its field? Do you want to be a member of an amazing team of multicultural professionals in a very well-known company?
Are you a passionate and organized Export Sales Support professional, that loves interaction with different cultures and enjoy providing exceptional customer service?
If your answer is “Yes” and if you are fluent in English and any other European language, then you are at the right place and this multinational company is searching for you!
- Monitors that all sales and marketing activities abroad are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- Handles international customer’s inquiries, provides customer service and problem resolution to order inquiries and various questions or issues
- Prepares export offers according to customers’ needs and company’s procedures
- Maintains trustworthy professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective clients
- Collaborates with Logistics & Supply Chain and Finance departments to enable an efficient export process
- Follows up on Logistics & Supply Chain operations, to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of the shipments to the designated countries
- Ensure correct and timely updating of sales systems, supervise/update price list, order entry (production, cuts, stock), deliveries etc
- Compilation of complaints about damage during transport and actions for compensation from the insurance company or carrier
- Provides support to the Export Manager on international projects and participates in the development of export plans and strategies to achieve sales targets
- Support to the department’s reports
- BSc / MSc in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an import/export assistant, sales administrator
- Proficient knowledge using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of ERP, CRM is essential
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of any other European language will be consider as plus
- Hands on experience and in depth understanding of import/export compliance regulations
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to network and build positive, trusting relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving oriented individual
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Results-oriented and high sense of urgency
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality
- A competitive salary
- Extra benefits according to Compensation & Benefits policy
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
- A friendly and multinational working environment
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!