On behalf of our client THERMOILEKTRIKI Komotinis SA, we are seeking to hire an Electrical Maintenance Technician. You will be responsible for performing all aspects related Electrical Maintenance activities for Komotini Power Plant.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
• Follow up all relevant maintenance procedures and instructions so that work can be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Generate or assist in generation of any departmental reports are prepared as per management requests, in a timely and accurate manner to meet company and department requirements governing reporting.
Health, Safety and Environment:
• Comply with all agreed occupational health, safety, and environmental regulations to protect personnel and physical assets. Ensure that the work areas are kept in a clean, tidy state in order that work can be carried out safely and effectively.
• Work with Komotini Power Work Permit System/LOTO to ensure safety from the system during all works performed.
• Be proactive in and promote health and safety culture with the Electrical Department.
• Ensure personal compliance with the PPE requirements of Komotini Power HSE guidelines.
• Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of the company practices considering international best practices, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand action plans.
Troubleshooting & Repair activities:
• Active involvement in the troubleshooting and repairs of the Electrical equipment and systems for Komotini Power Plant.
• Review standards of installation and report on defects and non-conformance issues.
• Perform routine inspections of Electrical equipment and systems under the direction of Electrical Maintenance Head in coordination with other Maintenance Departments.
• In coordination with Planner complete preventive maintenance activities and feedback completion status.
• Continuously evaluate the PM plans, Procedures and provide recommendations for the optimization.
• In conjunction with Maintenance personnel assist in work activities to ensure the highest plant availability and earliest return to service.
• Assist other departments in the interrogation of the data in Root Cause Analysis
• Identify spares that required for future interventions.
• Assist as required in auditing of spares holding.
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS):
• In Co-ordination with Planner ensure that histories and data stored properly in CMMS
• Provide feedback on completion status of Preventive-Corrective and Project works.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Marine Electrician
• 2-4 years of experience in the power generation, oil and gas, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals, paper mills, fertilizers industries or marine.
• Experience in Combine Cycle Power Plants is an advantage.
Job Specific Skills:
• Good knowledge of Electrical Systems and Equipment as Heavy-Duty Turbine Generators, all type of Electrical Motors, Protections relays, all type of Transformers, LV/MV/HV voltages.
• Troubleshooting capabilities in Electrical systems.
• Good knowledge of predictive methods for electrical equipment.
• Experience with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs
• Able to read Single Line Drawings SLD and Electrical Drawings
• Ability to read P&ID’s and Maintenance Instructions.
• Very good Diagnostic skills
• Good knowledge of English Language
• Basic use of MS Office
• SAP Maintenance Modules & Material Management will be an advantage
• Housekeeping/waste management culture
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong safety focus
• Respond to emergency conditions.
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time management
• A very competitive salary
• Extra benefits according to the Compensation and Benefits policy
• Modern, safe and international working environment
• Continuous training and development
• Career development opportunities within the Organization
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!