Do you have passion for accounting and want to grow personally and professionally?
Are you looking for a modern working environment where you will take initiatives, your work will be recognized and together with your team you will deliver the desired results?
Do you want to work in the technology and marketing sector in a fast growing and innovative company?
If you answered positively to the above, then we are waiting for your application for this “Accounting Associate” position in the city center of Thessaloniki!
BSc in Economics, Accounting, Finance
You are responsible for
- Compiling and reviewing financial information
- Conducting accounting entries
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements
- Maintaining records and filing systems
- Performing other accounting duties as required
Your Education & Qualifications are
- BSc in Economics or Accounting or Finance
- MSc in related studies, will be an asset
- 3 years relevant working experience
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office and ERP Systems
- Excellent Knowledge of Greek and English language
You are a professional with
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
The company offers
- A competitive salary
- Extra benefits according to company’s comp & ben policy
- Easy access to work at the city center of Thessaloniki
- Work in a modern and positive working enviroment
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
Μπορείτε να αποστείλετε το βιογραφικό σας εδώ!